Monday, March 06, 2006

 

wealthy jesters

so all we do is criticize the oscars and the dresses and the couples. Is it possible that we as a society have hired a class of people at exorbitant sums to do situps and wear dresses and act foolishly for our amusement. Are celebrities that don't do outlandish things or look glamorous breaking their contractual obligations and consequently become less famous and command a lower salary? on a related note, I love www.thesuperficial.com. it just brightens up the day when you need a 5 minute mental break.

Comments:
really Britt, when your two roads diverged in a yellow wood, how did end up at bird school?
 
lauren, i have no idea what you are talking about. but I am flattered that anyone besides me is thinking about my self-actualization.
 
I mean, did it come down to pop culture school or bird school and did you then just roll the dice?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?