Thursday, May 11, 2006

 

my memory has just been sold

So, it turns out the study I am doing my degree on was featured on ABC news in the fall. You can see me for exactly 0.5 seconds of the 6 minute piece. (I'm wearing my green jacket.) I remember being on the island while they came to film the piece and being moved out of all the shots. In an obvious way, I felt upset at being ignored and having the discomfort I endured go unrecognized, but ultimately, it is George who has made the study happen by endured far more discomfort than I, and it is he who deserves the recognition.

and no, george is not the only inhabitant of cooper island, and yes, that means the two of us live in that cabin.

If you are interested in what it is I do all summer and what it looks like, you can now have streaming video.
http://www.abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=1707862

Comments:
Holy crap, a whole summer in a tiny cabin with that guy! Where do you masturbate?
 
Masturbate? Who do you think invited that bear to come in?
 
can you tell us when you appear so we don't have to watch the whole thing?
 
Bernardo, you are pure class. don't let anyone tell you different.
Lauren, you are really lazy. and it is in the first minute.
 
That was a pretty cool piece. How often have you been to that island? How cold is it up there? It didn't look particularly cold in that footage, even though everybody was wearing jackets. I guess I always assumed the artic would be icier and have more wind than that island appears to have.
 
There may not be any women on Cooper Island, but I think George just got a blowjob.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?