Friday, March 16, 2007

 
hooray for the demise of Duke. expected, but still sweet

The Australian Secret Intelligence Service is advertising for spies this week in The Economist. This prompts a series of questions:
1. why does australia need a secret intelligence service at all?
2. Is it really all that Secret if you are posting Want Ads for it?
3. why advertise a national position in an international magazine?
4. australian spies starting salaries are 80k, where do I sign up?

(dear ASIS, if you are reading this. you will probably reject my application. No worries! I understand)

Comments:
Maybe I should move there! My job search isn't going so well, the weather in Australia is a LOT better than the weather in Wisconsin, and Australian women are tall, tanned and athletic.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?